Beverly Hills MI Pet Waste Removal Services
Animal Waste Management Services Offered
- Beverly Hills dog waste removal
- Pooper scooper service in Beverly Hills, MI
- Dog poop pick up
- Dog poop clean up company
- Professional dog poop service
- Local dog poop cleaning service in Beverly Hills
- Pet waste removal service
- 1 Beverly Hills MI Pet Waste Removal Services
- 1.1 248-997-4299
- 1.2 Animal Waste Management Services Offered
- 1.3 Local Pet Doody Clean Up
- 1.4 What Exactly Are Your Animal Waste Removal Services About?
- 1.5 Why Should I Hire You For Yard Clean Up Service?
- 1.6 Why Should I Care About Beverly Hills Pooper Scooper Services?
- 1.7 When Should You Call Us For Dog Poop Clean Up Services?
- 2 Dog Droppings Disposal System Review
Local Pet Doody Clean Up
When you think about having clean lawn as a pet owner, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Is it pet poop removal? Yes, that’s what we thought. Every time you let your dog out you think about that fact that you now have to clean up their poop. It’s one of the less than fun parts of having a pet.
Being a pet parent is already a pretty full time job. When you add home ownership and lawn maintenance on top of that, your to-do list can quickly get a little out of control. Pet waste removal is something that you shouldn’t have to constantly worry about, so we created a Beverly Hills pet waste management service just for you.
What Exactly Are Your Animal Waste Removal Services About?
We’re glad you asked! We are a full-service Beverly Hills dog waste disposal company. We come to your home and thoroughly clean up all pet droppings from your property. A custom built schedule will ensure that your lawn is always clean and ready for action.
Why Should I Hire You For Yard Clean Up Service?
Another great question! We are the premier animal waste removal service in the area. Our technicians are professionally trained to make sure they clean your yard right each and every time. They will always come to your home within the same window of time each week (or more or less frequently) and they are always dressed in easily identifiable uniforms.
We also add an extra service onto our poopie cleanings. We actually will dispose of the poo poo for you! Yes, you read that correctly. We won’t just dump the crap we clean up in your trash cans, we will haul it away and make sure it is disposed of properly. This way you never have to deal with any of the unpleasant parts of animal feces removal.
Why Should I Care About Beverly Hills Pooper Scooper Services?
Aside from making your lawn unsightly, messy, and smelly, it is really important to make sure that you are on top of cleaning up your pet’s poop. Animal waste can actually carry a number of very harmful diseases, germs, and parasites.
Many people don’t think that their pet’s poop can be harmful to their kids and family, but animal feces can carry harmful things such as: Parvo Virus, Whipworms, Hookworms, Roundworms (ascarids), Giardia, Coccidia and more.
If you hire us for pet waste management services, we can help make sure that your family is not exposed to these diseases and parasites by promptly and thoroughly cleaning up the pet doody.
When Should You Call Us For Dog Poop Clean Up Services?
Call us if you are a pet owner in Beverly Hills Michigan! We are ready to provide you with a custom solution just for you, your pet, and your home. We offer a number of custom solutions that cover a wide range of property sizes.
There are six convenient sizes that we offer pricing for:
- Extra small (dog run or about 20’ by 20’)
- Small (60’ by 120’)
- Medium (Half an acre or under)
- Large (2 acres or under)
- Extra-Large (4 acres or under)
- Custom pricing (Anything larger than 4 acres)
Dog Droppings Disposal System Review
Do you enjoy a pleasant stroll around your town or in the country? Fresh air and exercise to put you in an excellent mood until...squelch, that dreaded moment when you step in a dog's number twos. Responsible dog ownership maybe a crap topic, excuse the pun, but the general public are becoming less tolerant of the littering of our towns and countryside. The first step is to encourage all owners to pick up after their dogs but we also need to encourage environmental disposal of the waste.
Dog fouling creates problems that are more than just a nuisance. The health effects can be far reaching, a dog poop contains millions of bacteria and parasites which can make you, your family and pets very ill. A runny tummy would be inconvenient, permanent blindness however would be a disaster, and this can occur if you get any in your eye.
1. Keep your hole at least 1 foot deep and a good distance from your vegetable plot
2. Use an old dustbin to line the hole with the bottom cut out and holes in the sides
3. Add stones at the base for drainage
4. When you place dog waste in the hole also add water and a septic starter
5. Keep the compost well covered to deter attracting animals
Another simple way of disposing of the poop is using a fertilizer-producing worm farm, but beware as the worms will only feed on the dog waste so do not add any vegetable scraps.
Cleaning up after your dog has never been easier and with our tips described here you can go one step further and dispose of the waste in an environmentally friendly way.
Dog Waste and Our Community
We responsible pet owners all need to do this every day... pick up dog poop. Actually several times a day. Wherever we walk... country, superb, city... it happens, and often far away from a trash receptacle. And we are left carrying a "bag of honor", trying not to bump, squash or jostle it. Maybe a bit proud for doing our public duty and following the law, but certainly not pleased with the ugly look and protection needed. This is the way we have done it for years. It is time to come out of the cave.
Consider a new way to carry it. Consider a new dog accessory to assist you while walking your dog and RESTORE YOUR DIGNITY while doing so. You will always be seen as a responsible dog owner and only you will know if your poop bag is full or not. Just the presence of your new accessory connected to your leash or belt loops will give the appearance of a responsible and dignified dog owner.
So please consider a new accessory that will assist you with dog poop removal. Consider a dog poop bag holder that will RESTORE YOUR DIGNITY when carrying your friend's waste.
Getting Rid Of Dog to Poopie Outside
For as long as the dog has been man's best friend, dog waste has posed a menace to our society and environment.
Know what's worse than picking up dog waste? Stepping in it. Did you know, each year, countless people end up in hospital emergency rooms from slipping on dog waste? Their sustained injuries often include sprained or broken bones, cuts and bruises, and head trauma. Today, many cities and towns are imposing fines from $50.00 to $750.00 for NOT picking up after your pet.
Know what's worse than that? Swimming or fishing in contaminated water. But the worst of all is drinking water that may have dog waste in it.
6. Carry extra bags, just in case your dog "Goes" more than once. Make them available to other pet owners who may have forgotten to bring one.
7. Teach children how to clean up after their pet.
8. Put a friendly reminder on the bulletin board at your local dog park.
9. Tell friends and neighbors about WHY they should pick up after their pet.
10. Put a lawn sign on your property, reminding other pet owners to Stoop N Scoop.
Above All...Be A Responsible Pet Parent ! ALWAYS Pick Up After Your Pet !